Posted by 馬華柳下惠 at 1:48 AM
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Posted by 馬華柳下惠 at 1:48 AM
马华前属理总会长蔡细厉日前挑战总会长翁诗杰对张庆信一千万献金的疑云事件到神明面前斩鸡头以证明翁总本身并没有接受一千万的巨款。翁总面对蔡细厉的这项挑战保持沉默了一段日子，终于在他会见拉美士会见该区中央代表时首次对这项挑战做出了回应。翁诗杰说，他本身并不赞同斩鸡头示清白的这项举动不止是与他信奉的佛教有所抵触也同时认为主斩鸡头者也是变相主张杀生者。据我了解，“斩鸡头示清白“是古代人们面对冤枉指责之际在神明面前力证本身清白的一项动作。这是因为人们相信在伟大神明面前，如果凡间人们说谎将被视为一种藐视神明的举动而此人将会对本身的谎言负上责任并且会受到神明的处罚。古人相信，只有本身没有做过被冤枉的行为那他才有勇气到神明面前斩鸡头。虽然斩鸡头并不能被法庭接受成为呈堂证供，但此举在非常时刻时并不失为一项可以在大众人心中表明本身清白的一项举动。我同意翁诗杰所说， 斩鸡头的确是杀生的一项举动。佛教提倡慈悲为怀， 在基本修行戒律中“五戒”的第一戒律就清楚阐明了不杀生的这一条。然而在此事件上，我认为人们所关注的并不是斩鸡头是否有违反佛教杀生戒律的而是翁诗杰本身是否有接受一千万这笔巨款的问题。 如果翁诗杰要学习佛教的慈悲又想在人们心中憋清与一千万献金的关系，我倒是有个两全其美的办法可让翁总考虑考虑。我建议翁诗杰可到佛祖面前进行发誓来证明本身与一千万这笔巨款毫无关系。此举不但可避免杀害一只无辜的鸡另一方面又可让翁诗杰坦荡荡的在佛祖面前发誓来反驳张庆信的指责。虽然在佛祖面前发誓是一个比较简单的仪式但其意义确是非常深远的。在佛教的“五戒”戒律中的第四条是严禁佛教徒打妄语而妄语则包括不说谎，不恶口， 不两舌， 不歧语等。因此，虔诚的佛教徒是不在日常生活中打妄语更不用说在佛祖面前了。虽然只是一个形式动作，但如果身为虔诚佛教徒的翁诗杰肯在佛祖面前发誓， 相信在民众的心目中肯定会起着正面性的作用。反之如果翁总裹足不前，举棋不定则会对他本身形相打了一个折扣甚至会对他之前所发表过的言论心存怀疑。如果这样的情况发生，不但翁总的形象受损更严重的是马华的公信力将会受到人民的质疑进而影响到国阵要在下届大选赢回在308 大选所失掉半壁江山的努力。在我国政坛上，政治人物在神明面前发誓以证清白已经不是头一遭了。在这之前，首相纳吉也曾经在巫统党员面前以上苍的名义发誓并不认识蒙古女郎阿尔丹度雅。据我了解，身为一位回教徒若是以上苍的名义来发誓将会被视为一项至高无上的誓言。如果本身不是清白的，他绝对不敢以上苍的名义来发此誓。从政治角度来看，纳吉发誓的这个举动不但让他本身在丛人面前为自己讨了一个清白也同时让巫统党员相信他进而让他不战而胜成为了巫统第七任主席。 如果没做过就不用害怕。假如翁诗杰没拿过一千万，为了本身清白也好，为了反驳张庆信也好，为了马华现阶段的公信力也好，翁总应该在法庭还没有对此案件有任何结果之前，敢敢去发誓以证清白。
Posted by 李義廉 (William Lee Ghee Liam) at 9:00 AM
September 23, 2009 7:12 PM
September 23, 2009 9:49 PM
Khairuddin Naim said...
李大人只是借助这提议要翁诗杰还自己清白。并不是对神明不敬。要是没做也不敢当着神明的面说话。长辈说。。。举头三尺有神明，胆敢面对神明说谎，报应也是特别的快！要是扪心无愧也不必害怕要到神明面前说话，不是吗？ ANONYMOUS 还有老朋友
Friday, September 18, 2009
Posted by Ipoh Lin Cake House at 2:53 AM
Labels: 10million shit, ACM
Thursday, September 10, 2009
9月10日 下午 1点03分
以“组新党”谣言混淆视听另一方面，马青联邦直辖区州分团团长兼马青中委周连琼今天也指责翁诗杰，以马华总会长的身份，竟公开撒谎造谣，无中生有，以“借外力另组新党，分裂马华”的罪名，套在要求召开特大的中央代表头上，意图通过散布谣言，涂黑中央代表，混淆视听，以达到浑水摸鱼的可耻目的！ 周连琼是针对翁诗杰昨晚在雪直汇报会上宣称：“蔡派正准备以Parti Cinta Malaysia （PCM）注册新政党”以及所谓“与东渡西马的政党合并”的诬蔑性言论发表文告，作出上述指责。 他挑战翁诗杰公布，要求召开特大的中央代表正准备注册新政党，以及所谓与东渡西马的政党合并的证据，否则翁诗杰就是辱及整个马华的“最大的谎言散播者”，应即刻引咎下台。
- 笔者有话要说，我凯茹狄真的快疯了。。在翁诗杰还没正式疯弊时，我担心自己先疯呢～ 怎么翁诗杰公器私用还不罢休，竟然还无言乱语啊。把爱马党说成是蔡细厉要与东渡西马的政党合并的。翁总，休息一会儿吧，别再羞辱华社了，邻国好多人在看您啊
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Ong Tee Keet was elected as president on 18 October, 2008 but he has done nothing and party is going down the drain fast. The PFKZ issue is just a show to make him look like hero in the eyes of Chinese community to cover up him and his cronies from stealing party assets and cash. But chua soi lek also not a good alternative because of his sex scandal and will tarnish the image of the party further as a president. So, MCA delagates – the future of MCA is in your hands. Here is a 10- part series to give you information to save the party from Ong Tee Keat and Chua Soi Lek.
1. Party HQ – 马华大厦的装修 - revonavation costing party a lot of money. Why? Did you know that during Tun Ling and Ong Ka Ting’s time, he would not enter the building by the front door because he is afraid of being “pantang by their feng shui”. So he gets his driver to go down to basement and he would come up through the car park lifts. He did this for years so now that he is president he wants to change the feng sui of the party and HQ. Please look at his hand and the number of colourful crystal beads he wears. He consults many sifus. One sifu told him the council chamber on the 9th was no good so he did the renovation and it cost the party RM800,000. Then another sifu tld him that the renovated council chamber was also not good. So he renovated the 6th floor to become a second council chamber which cost the party another RM550,000. He also changed the front door, the lobby and other floors were also renovated. He dismantled the internal set of stairs connecting 7th, 8th and 9th floor as well.. The entire renovation work done cost RM2 million. He also wanted to change the way HQ is being managed by replacing our loyal staff with outside people who do not know anything about the party. They are also not members of the party even. These outside people tell our staff what to write and what not to write. How can? 撤换原先的员工，换了一笔不了解党务的员工，还要由他们来叫老党员怎么做事？
2. 马华内部开会时间不离风水？Do you know what is happening inside CC and PC meetings OTK is first concern is about feng shui. His second concern is his life as minister of transport. He flies here and there using government money and so, he has no time to hold PC and CC meetings. Remember, he was elected party president on Oct 18, 2008 but the first PC and CC meetings only took place more than a month later. This is because he was badly criticized that he finally held his first PC meeting on Jan 2, 2009 and the first CC meeting on the Nov 11 2008. Now, only after one year, he only hold 6 PC and 5 CC meetings. Last time, Ong Ka Ting’s years, PC meetings were every Tuesday and sure everybody must come so that can talk about issues to prepare for cabinet meeting on weds. In case party decision is needed. And CC meetings held regularly every month and only once in a while that meetings is ever changed. But for OTK, meetings change all the time until we all “kalang kabut” go here and there because he also like to change place last minute.
3. 内阁开会到底发生什么事？What happens in Cabinet? The only leader with some Cabinet experience is Chua Soi Lek but he is very “actsy” and “LCLY” in his body language and he thinks everybody is stupid so OTK don’t like it. So to avoid discussing national matters in front of CSL, he form a Pre-cabinet council. Only Ministers and deputy ministers can come for this meeting. Even the Secretary-general and Treasurer-general are cannot attend the meetings. Is this right? This is not the decision of the PC or the CC but the decision of only a few people. How can this happen? \What is the use? He doesn’t talk inside the Cabinet anyway!! He prefer to fight with Ng Yen Yen like last time when he was youth chief and she was wanita chief. OTK also don’t read cabinet papers. Only after things are passed in cabinet then only he brings up for CC and PC to discuss. What is the use? Too late!! Also many times he is not in the country travelling here and there with government money so no time to attend cabinet. Now we also know from Kuala Dimensi that he also take private jets and don’t pay petrol.
4. Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon We also have crouching tiger and hidden dragon. Do you you know where? His name is Clement Hii in the Star. This fellow Clement Hii is from Sarawak and not a member of MCA. He is now the owner of SEGI college. OTK ask Clement Hii to sack Steven Tan as MD for 20 years, and put Clement Hii as Deputy Chairman. Do you know under Steven Tan, the Star made Rm600million cash? And clement hii and OTK working on how to take out all this money. They want to develop section 13 land now rented out to UTAR for small rental. Clement Hii also used stat cash to inject into loss making companies or his cronies. This bastard clement hii also sacked many good people and management who have work very hard for the company for many years. He even replaced the CEO of 988 with a lady whom she herself was sacked formt he same station many years ago for indiscipline. Now, 988 is receiving many complaints that 988 is becoming a station for OTK. Clement Hii pay himself RM6.5 million a year and he shares this money with OTK. The star also owns a house in Bukit Tunku and OTK and Clement Hii has many meetings in this house to plot the future of MCA. Since Star is a PLC, should politicians use the premise for political reasons? You know how powereful Clement Hii is? Even the treasuere general of the party has to make an appointment to see him and to ask for a board seat for Loke Yuen Yow, our CC member and deputy Sec gen. but Clement Hii rejected him. Now the star is a laughing stock of the public. So many people say they don’t want to buy the paper anymore because it is the mouthpiece of Ong Tee Keat. It is rumoured that the staff have been told to black out news of other leaders like Ng Yen Yen, Liow Tiong Lai, Wee Ka Siong and Chua Soi Lek. So Clement Hii is the crouching tiger and OTk is the Hidden dragon and both whacking our party’s money. See Part 6 for details of where the RM10 m went? During Ong Ka Ting there was a proposal for a Central Board of Trustees (CBOT). If we had this, at least all these can be avoided. With CBOT we could prevent this kind of abuses. So how now, central committee members ?Please wake up and see you mistake! And please do something before its too late.
5. Lim Kit Siang set a trap in PKFZ for OTK You know how? OTK stupidly took up Lim Kit Siang’s dare and fell deeply, deeply into a tunnel which he himself can no longer get himself out of. PKFZ has been explained already in Parliament four times about the increase in RM4.6 billion. Now he say that he must clean the party of the past because the downfall of Selangor was due to PKFZ. But he thinks we are stupid and forgetful. Actually, the fall of Selangor was because of Khir Toyo’s corruption and his famous brooms. And also Zakaria’s mansion in Klang. PKFZ was not the main election issue like he said now. Now that he has wallop the RM10m he wants to put the blame on everybody like UMNO, Najib, tiong, CSL and also former deputy president to divert attention from his RM10m. Spin Spin Spin _ that all he knows how to do.
6. So, where is the RM10 million now? Why does Tan Sri and OTK like to visit Japan so much? Tan Sri Tee 郑福成 has helped to transfer the RM10m to Japan through a Japanese sogashosa closely associated with tan Sri Tee. It is said that in one bank account alone, between OTK and his wife, they have safe deposits worth a million. It is said that they both receive between RM60-70K a month into their accounts from somewhere unknown.
7. OTK also has deep dark secrets He likes to sell out friends. TS Lim, a close friend, supporter and advisor for 20 years as well as the former GM of PKA was sacked because OTK has found a new dog to play with – Clement Hii. One person called Tan Sri Ta who supported him when he had nothing – gave him a car and driver so that he could go around campaigning with dignity during his days under Tun Ling. Now Clement Hii told OTK to distance himself from Tan Sri Ta because Tan Sri Ta is a “pai kia” (bad hat). Despite all the denials and painful pleadings for us to believe him _ yes, he did send his mother off to a home. Nothing wrong if she was well looked after but to deny it?? Why unless it was found that she was badly treated also by her own son?
8. Some more about Clement Hii’s background Clement Hii’s background as the co-owner of SEGI University College . Back in his hometown in Sibu, Sarawak this boy claims that he was the editor in chief of Borneo Times at the age of 21. Actually, he was just a reporter but made side incomes (huge) by trafficking prostitutes from Philippines to Sarawak. His record still exists in Bukit Aman. He then ran away to the UK and got himself cleaned up by acquiring some sort of degree. Today, he makes money of educating NURSES (of all professions) instead. He is truly the trouble behind the party’s woes now. He has purposely surrounded and engulfed the President with his own people. The president’s office is surrounded by Clement Hii’s own boys; OTK’s political secretary, Simon Lim ( a lawyer who represents Clement’s companies) and his special officer, Bruce Lim (former lecturer from Segi college). They control the diary as well as the -ins and the -outs of the party president. They record who he sees and where. The more the party is messed up, the happier Clement is. He has plenty of time to dig the party’s coffers. RM600m cash in The Star– who doesn’t want that?? Members! Please wake up! This is YOUR money being taken away from you by a NON-MEMBER.
9. Chua Soi Lek’s real agenda; so-called resolution of the EGM Is Chua Soi Lek the savior of MCA? He has been going around on the ground to seek support to push for his EGM – something he has been threatening to do since he never got the minister post. Now he tells the PM and the public that he will not seek ministerial positions but argues that he is the sole viable candidate to depose and take over Ong Tee Keat. His agenda is simple; take control of the party and all the assets. Same selfish agenda like the present President. His first resolution is about removing Ong Tee Keat ( ok, we can support that). The rest of the resolution is about removing all party records of his scandal!! What a joke – you think this is China? Removing records by burning bamboo sticks and edicts carved on stones??? Chua Soi Lek is the last man on earth to take over as our President.
10. MCA under MACC investigation This week, the party HQ is being investigated by MACC. They demanded to know the list of donors as the party president was under intense media scrutiny that he had taken RM10m from the owner of Kuala Dimensi. This is a shameful event for MCA. Who would donate now to MCA? This would impact the states, divisions and branches. Such are the consequences of the president’s exposure of the PKFZ issue just so that he can become a hero for himself. He is clearly destroying the party for his own selfish gain. Someone should send MACC to investigate Clement Hii and SEGI instead. Your party is being taken over by the BACKdoor! SEGI is an education institution – should it be so involved in politics? Someone should also alert the Securities Commission on this.
1. Ong Tee Keat will continually be blaming the party’s past leadership for the a) downfall of Selangor because of PKFZ and therefore he has to cleanse the party of the past; that b) he is the victim of some conspiracy by Chua Soi Lek and UMNO.
2. Ong Tee Keat will continue to harp on suing Kuala Dimensi for accusing him of taking the RM10million. He is now spreading the rumour that the past deputy president has taken the money instead and not him.
3. The Disciplinary Board has already decided on the verdict of Chua’s case even before it even began. So yesterday kena sack already.
4. Chua Soi Lek will retaliate by organizing demonstrations of support and he will push for his own agenda via the EGM, which is devoid of any interest of the party or the BN.
5. Clement Hii will cunningly carry out mergers and acquisitions to suck up the party’s assets while the leaders are busy and distracted by the internal fights.
6. Finally; the party will be split and bankrupt.
What the Delegates must do?
1. Demand for the accounts of the party be tabled at this AGM; provided under the party constitution.
2. Demand that Ong Tee Keat swear (“cham pak kai”) at the Thien Hou temple that he never took the RM10 million.
3. Demand for the resignation of both the president and deputy president because both have tainted the image of the party and its members. Ask for fresh elections of all the central committee meetings. Those who stand the integrity and scrutiny of the members should not fear for they will stand to be re-elected.
4. Those with appointed positions should resign. You are serving the party against your own conscience. You are helping a self-serving president who is out to plunder the party’s assets and destroy the organization.
5. Dato’ Leong Tang Chong – please look after our RM600 million cash in The Star. The onus is solely on you as the chairman of The Star.
6. Tan Sri Tee Hock Seng and Dato Wong Foon Meng – please resign as treasurer general and secretary general respectively, with immediate effect if you have the conscience.
7. Look for fresh team of leaders!!
THIRD FORCE, THE MEMBERS BEG YOU TO COME FORWARD! HOLD YOU HEAD UP HIGH AND TAKE THE LEAD.
PLEASE ACT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
在清廉高明的翁部长～翁总会长与周美芬·蔡顺梅的不仁关系曝光后，市面上报章都不敢刊登，更已收到相关涉及人士的‘提醒’不可报道次事！额外消息透露，翁与周美芬的关系也许是过去式，因为在位的官员都没发现什么。但是，周美芬较早前部落格被人发帖相关文稿连续两次于 8月27 日，那文稿开头为 ‘本人比较粗俗，文笔不细，但简单透明容易明白。。。。’这些文稿一一被删除！就连 续周美芬《BUCKLE UP’》一稿后的《与副部长王赛芝力挺翁总及马华纪律部革除蔡细厉的决定》 文稿更劳动到博主紧张的得连根拔起！把《于副部长王赛芝。。决定》一稿连同 读者留言一同删除！周小姐次举不免引起媒体及读者的关注!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
西马华社大哥贵为华社的领导，却自顾道德品德口号挂嘴边，言行不一致。何以如此的说法？口说敬老尊贤，可却对沙巴华老不敬。诺是虚有，那为何至今时今日这位华社大哥不能出来说话？难道就忍心让自己如此‘干净’的身躯受污染吗？周美芬和翁会长的绯闻，是绯闻乃事实，只有当事者知。记者朋友向翁会长求证时，翁对两女的问题一字不答。何以？而周美芬也知网络·民间已流传着这文章，却也子字不提！更把本身部落格里的原稿删除！当篇文稿是关于周美芬和王赛之公开挺翁会长和马华纪律会开除蔡细厉的决定，而当天一早被人放了篇 ‘翁诗杰，你认识Chua Soon Boi这女人吗？’的意见。接着的 ‘Buckle Up’一篇文章又再被人加入之前的意见，但这次却只是意见被博主删除了。周美芬部落格更是目前只让部落格的会员留言。这是否一反常态？还是无言以对？但是，要是到周美芬家花园哪里问问海南咖啡店的老板，华社会得到真相。
蔡顺梅和翁诗杰的缘分也许是前世修来的福。男女相爱本事正常，当然身为华人子孙，我们却不能忘记孔子的教诲。在下和许许多多唯恐天下不乱的淡黄子孙今日选择把这‘杰梅’恋情公布也是要让总会长了解善有善报，恶有恶报的原理。今天你怎么对人，也许华社不能反抗，但老天有眼看。挑战总会长出面对证，告诉马华党员还有马来西亚的华社，不是蔡老二一个人有情色纠纷，您翁老大也有，而且是光明正大，两方都是有家室的。不如蔡老二的歪歪还只是单身贵族。小辈我抖胆问总会长是否在蔡顺梅入住JW Marriot Hotel于吉隆坡时都也必定陪伴在侧。请别等至打抱不平人士来公开酒店的闭路电视的记录。如何的自身清白廉洁道德崇高？何以，蔡顺梅每道抵达吉隆坡机场都得有您部门的部长车来接送？何以您出差时都得蔡顺梅随队，反而太太留家中？是否您太太也如蔡老二的太太那么伟大？蔡顺梅如今也不必怕什么，因为她已离了婚，是否总会长您是人家离婚的导火线？？
抛开大马蓝总，那么福联青，八大宗亲为何都来找张庆信？马华不是如郑福成所说的有二十亿的资产吗？2009 年初办的华青之夜节目于Sunway Commercial Center举办，马华领导层为何那么多年都无法办这样的节目，让我们华社青年能与首相面对面交流呢？是西马华社领袖开不了口，还是办事无能？脑袋生锈。
我们不知张庆信跟您翁老大关系如何！但我们要知道您用您的私人户口交还了机费吗？那TUNGKU WONG， MOHD. SYED， DATO’ DESMOND LIM 的专机机费呢？是免费的还是也是包机？ 当然这些不关我们人民的事，您坐飞机也好，游泳也好，但我们要知道您是否真如您一直所说的‘绝对清廉’！没有瑕疵。
您如今与蔡锐明·公正党的合作已是不腐的事实。。。换了军师，从新再把个人私欲加入党内豁出去的大打个痛痛快快吗？更控制媒体，不让‘辣手’接受贴士？？由于太多的部落客都是轰爆总会长至一文不值。要是贴士需要批准，那么我们还要谈什么媒体自由？？什么988，malaysian Mirror 等。 如今，truthabout-pkfz.blogspot.com 也要品审后才接受读者的评语!